On 4 November, the László Moholy-Nagy Design Scholarship Programme will open an exhibition showcasing the works of scholarship winners of the year 2019.
The Hungarian Design Council is organising the exhibition of the 2019 winners of the László Moholy-Nagy Design Scholarship Programme. The winners are:
– Demeter Fogarasi: Breeze Chair – Biocomposite furniture
– Kitti Mayer: The Design Center – The system of Hungarian design institutions between 1975 and 1991
– Zsófia Lévai: Romp
– Júlia Oravecz: Living – Design and social innovation for liveable and affordable micro-flats
– Veronika Szalai: Cube 2.0 - Toy with real and virtual patterns
– Apol Temesi: Rawfiction - Geo tile product family
– Lili Veres-Veszprémi: Nesting
– Fruzsina Zalavári: Line material - Fashion jewellery in the language of porcelain
Due to the pandemic, the opening ceremony will be held in a closed circle but will be streamed online. The exhibition is open to the public until 25 November at the Zipernowsky Studio, during opening hours.